Sunday 21 August 2011

HOW DARE A DREAM......


 
Dream is dream but this is a HOW DARE a dream.

Dreams have no patterns as such. It can be played like a roll of celluloid like a cinema. People for a long time played tricks with dream .

I totally agree with ur jemon Kushi temon shajo.Yes, you and I were bystanders in the theatre. waiting for the prompter to say my dialogue and leave the stage (with ) (withing a bracket a podaghath)..it was a joke.

Most of placed or most of the countries people join army for different reasons but in my country every member of the armed forces joined to make living to be the bread winner. 

Which was not in my case. I joined because that was my childhood dream. There r a very few like me. 

This is a very different kind of profession. 

I agree that you pretended All along. The promotion bit is the real urge of ur hearts reflection where u have very little control. 

Because it is (army) made up with maximum number of bread earners hence, there is a mammoth rat race go on. Jealousy, back biting, cover up, conflict n the whole organisation is at each others throat that's why the outsider vested qtr enter the army and penetrate with ideology so quickly; some become too dogmatic Muslims(some become fanatics) , some turned  leftist, some become sunni to Shia to vice versa, some right wing an some become bad, thee is no neutral gear, but i guess  i fell down near mouth of  the ENCLOSURE....

The killing was brought by the offr. The brutality was bad n obnoxious but it was the sedimentation of anger n suppression over the last 40 years. 

Our predecessors officers showed worse brutality to politicians n towards  officers like taher/ faruk -dalim-rashid/ Khaled Musharraf / manjur/ zia - ershad ..that time the jawans watched and learned now they paid us back in the right coin. U can feel bad but can't blame anyone ; because the offrs of bd army r the pioneers to show/teach and prectice the 1st instance of the  brutality .

Off course u n I are supposed to feel bad ; the fact is a fact; a fact can never be concealed. It was offrs pay back time. I do my researches and i know what i am talking about...........many will not agree with me but one day many will join me ..echoing my tune............

Dean ; ad hoc ; well: the whole of the country is running on ad hoc.you arer no exception to it. Unfair . Loads of better n worse nomunas n odd jhonnies became general but u r not, you are a better man than many i happen to know.

Over a good dream. Dreams are essence of our lives. Dream at times give Aspiration: hope: resolve
"You don't even know
what a dream is;
how did it come?"
"It didn't come,
it was there."

dream;It acts as a fragrance of ur wish-list.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment